Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm just sayin'

I get so frustrated with people who leave voice-mails at my office with message like: “This is my tenth phone call and no one has called me back.” So, knowing that it’s something I can help out with, I call the person back… and it just rings and rings and rings. How would they know if someone has called them back or not if they don’t have a voice mail system for me leave them the information they need. Or, better yet why don’t they call during the business hours that I leave in the out going voice-mail so that I can help them out then? Help me help you. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hee. SO TRUE.

(Although when I leave several messages for people and they never call me back, I DO get irritated. (Not sayin' this is you, just an experience I've had lately.))